Members of BAPMI are the Self-Regulatory Organizations (SROs) signing BAPMI's Deed of Establishment (Deed Number 15, drawn up by Notary Fathiah Helmy S.H.) and 17 associations co-signing an MOU of BAPMI's establishment (Deed Number 14, drawn up by Notary Fathiah Helmy S.H.). In the course of time, some members merged and some associations/ institutions joined BAPMI's membership. Currently, BAPMI also provides opportunities for Financial Services Institutions in Capital Market to participate in and become Members of BAPMI. The Members, through a General Meeting of Members, are the highest authority in BAPMI's organizational structure.
Rights of BAPMI's Members:
- voting at BAPMI's General Meeting of Members, except Financial Services Institutions represented by their associations which are Members of BAPMI;
- at BAPMI's General Meeting of Members, BAPMI's Members are entitled to:
- appoint and dismiss BAPMI's Management, Supervisory Board and or Honorary Council;
- decide the amount of contribution to be paid by BAPMI's Members;
- decide any amendment to BAPMI's Articles of Association;
- decide dissolution of BAPMI and determine BAPMI's wealth status.
Obligations of BAPMI's Members:
- being subject to and complying with Articles of Association, Bylaws, Code of Conduct and other rules set by BAPMI and every decision of BAPMI's General Meeting of Members;
- paying Members' contribution, except for Financial Services Institutions whose associations are Members of BAPMI;
- complying with decisions of BAPMI's General Meeting of Members.
- upholding and maintaining BAPMI's reputation;
- recognizing BAPMI as the only forum and institution in resolving civil disputes in Capital Market;
- actively supporting to implement BAPMI's programs in order to advance the Capital Market industry;
- attending meetings and events for Members organized by BAPMI.
Acceptance of BAPMI's Membership:
Acceptance and approval as BAPMI's Members is to be brought to, and approved by, a General Meeting of Members, except for Financial Services Institutions of Capital Market (the associations of which are Members of BAPMI), being only brought to, and approved by, a Management Meeting, to be later reported to an Annual General Meeting of Members.
List of BAPMI's current Members:
- Indonesia Stock Exchange/ PT Bursa Efek Indonesia, previously:
- Jakarta Stock Exchange/ PT Bursa Efek Jakarta; and
- Surabaya Stock Exchange/ PT Bursa Efek Surabaya;
- Indonesian Clearing and Guarantee/ PT Kliring Penjaminan Efek Indonesia;
- Indonesian Central Securities Depository/ PT Kustodian Sentral Efek Indonesia;
- Indonesia Bond Pricing Agency/ PT Penilai Harga Efek Indonesia;
- Inter-Dealer Market Association/ Perhimpunan Pedagang Surat Utang Negara;
- Indonesian Listed Companies Association/ Asosiasi Emiten Indonesia;
- Association of Indonesian Securities Companies/ Asosiasi Perusahaan Efek Indonesia;
- Indonesia Mutual Fund Managers Association/ Asosiasi Pengelola Reksadana Indonesia;
- Indonesian Trustee Association/ Asosiasi Wali Amanat Indonesia;
- Indonesian Custodian Bank Association/ Asosiasi Bank Kustodian Indonesia;
- Association of Indonesian Share Register/ Asosiasi Biro Administrasi Efek Indonesia;
- Indonesia Pension Funds Association/ Asosiasi Dana Pensiun Indonesia;
- Association of Indonesian Appraisal Companies/ Gabungan Asosiasi Perusahaan Penilai Indonesia;
- Indonesian Securities Investor Community/ Masyarakat Investor Sekuritas Indonesia;
- Indonesian Fund Manager Representatives Association/ Asosiasi Wakil Manajer Investasi Indonesia;
- Indonesian Capital Market Professionals Association/ Asosiasi Profesi Pasar Modal Indonesia, previously:
- Association of Indonesian Underwriter Representatives/ Asosiasi Wakil Penjamin Emisi Efek Indonesia;
- Association of Indonesian Securities Brokerage/ Ikatan Pialang Efek Indonesia;
- Association of Indonesian Broker-Dealer Representatives/ Asosiasi Wakil Perantara Pedagang Efek Indonesia;
- Association of Capital Market Legal Consultants/ Himpunan Konsultan Hukum Pasar Modal;
- Indonesian Institute of Certified Public Accountants/ Ikatan Akuntan Publik Indonesia;
- Indonesia Corporate Secretary Association;
- Indonesian Society of Appraisers/ Masyarakat Profesi Penilai Indonesia.